Ever heard of The Sacred Beauty Series with Makeup Artist and Beauty Expert Rebecca Casciano? Of course you have. If you haven't you'll definitely want to pull up a seat and take note. It's a live workshop created by Rebecca Casciano and presented by Thoughtfully Magazine. Originally launched in NYC, the four-part workshop includes empowering conversations and beauty rituals that support the modern day Goddess- you! And guess what? She's bringing it to Miami!
Nathalia Orquera, the founder of Maria Loves Green, a blog about ecological and sustainable living in Miami and I partnered with Rebecca, to bring her amazing and transformational workshop to the serene and holistic wellness space Bodhi Tree House in Miami's Wynwood Art District.
Check out the video below.
So, here's what you can expect at "Awaken the Godess Within" :
* Join in Sacred Beauty Salon inner-beauty practices such as writing, group talks + a guided meditation with special guest, Healer + Life Coach, Vibe Veda
* Learn how to look and feel like a Goddess in minutes with Rebecca's live makeup demo
* Experience the best in green beauty as you practice your new makeup techniques + meet our sponsors
* Take home a gift bag, valued at OVER $60 featuring our favorite beauty and wellness products
* A specially curated "Green Guide" to a gorgeous and inspiring weekend in sunny Miami!
If you are looking for to release old negative thoughts, rediscover the fire and embrace your inner goddess this is one event you won't want to miss. Come rediscover what really makes you feel beautiful and learn how to create a healthier beauty routine.
Come with your girlfriend, your mom and join the #SacredBeautySalonSeries Sisterhood.
Ticket are available today and space is limited. Please know this will be a SOLD OUT EVENT.
ENTER CODE YESGODDESS FOR 20% OFF by FRIDAY, APRIL 1ST.
Comments will be approved before showing up.