With the changes in the weather, you’ve got to remember to protect your skin as the season change to the cold, dry and sharp winter winds. I’ve come up with a quick and simple recipe to help boost skins moisture and subtleness that will help to combat the upcoming winter months. Pumpkin is in full harvest during the last few months of the year. Rich in vitamins, packed with minerals and also naturally skin brightening why not use it as a face mask. Here’s a super easy recipe using ingredients you have right in your pantry.
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree- 1 tablespoon of Lavender Love Face Serum - 2 tablespoon of honey – 4 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
1. Warm the honey, this helps mixing easy.
2. Mix ingredients in small bowl.
3. Allow concoction to sit for 15 minutes, so ingredients may come together.
4. Apply a small amount onto your clean moist face and neck, let sit for 20 minutes. TIP: When skin is clean and moist, mixture is easily absorbed into skin.
5. Wash mixture off with the Lavender Love soap bar (Full of antioxidants and anti-fungal) for that added lavender benefit. Follow up with the Lavender Love Face Serum for that boost of aoothing moisture.
Cover and refrigerate left over mixture and use within a week.
Pumpkin – Rich in vitamins A, C and E. Vitamin A is skin soothing and skin softening. Vitamin C & E is a antioxidant that combats damages from free radicals. Pumpkin also contains natural enzymes that dissolve dry cells and promotes the production of new cells to encourage healthier skin.
Honey – is a natural humectant so that means it’s super hydrating. It’s also anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and draws out impurities from skin.
Lavender – naturally soothing, antiseptic and anti-fungal it helps reduce scarring and blotchiness in skin.
Yogurt – contains lactic acid, zinc and enzymes that means hydrating and glowing skin. Yogurt also reduces the appearance of fine lines and is naturally skin brightening.
Kiss dull dry winter skin bye bye and say hello to moisturized radiant glowing skin!
Comments will be approved before showing up.