Spring is around the corner. With flowers blooming soon and seasons changing, why not try a refreshing all natural vitamin packed skin mask that will leave your skin radiant and soft from the cold winter weather.
The main ingredient…. Carrots. Carrots are packed with beta-carotene known to have an amazingly high level of antioxidants that helps slow down the aging cells. Packed with vitamin A that protects against sun damage, prevents premature aging, wrinkles and reduces the appearance of blemishes, acne scars and helps even your skin tone.
Can you imagine all the wonderful benefits and vitamins packed into a little ‘ole carrot. This is great for those that don’t like the taste of carrots. To achieve beautiful radiant skin and reap the benefits of carrots just whip up this easy and incredible DIY mask at home.
- 1 meduim carrot
- 1/4 tablespoon of Carrot con Leche Face Serum
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon
- 4 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
1. Wash and peel the carrot. Steam and mash with a fork until a creamy consistency.
2. Warm the honey, this helps mixing easy.
3. Start mixing ingredients together in a bowl. Allow concoction to sit for 15 minutes, so ingredients may come together.
4. Apply a small amount on your face and neck, let sit for 10 mins.
Cover and refrigerate left over mixture and use within a week.
Kiss dull dry winter skin bye bye and say hello to radiant glowing skin!
Comments will be approved before showing up.