"Give yourself a treat, go bare feet." I love getting a foot massage or treating myself to A pedicure. But sometimes a girl need to just sit at home and chill. What better way to "Netflix and Chill" than soaking your feet in an aromatic rose clay water and sea salt blend . Here's a quick and simple foot bath and treatment you can enjoy at home while catching up on your favorite Netflix series.
Let's get started:
- 1 Hibiscus & Aloe Bath Bomb
- 1/4 cup of Epsom/Sea Salt
- 5-7 cups of warm/hot water
- foot basin
- Favorite Netflix series + remote
- Flower pedals (if you want to get fancy)
- Use a pumice to gently scrub the ball of your heel and the ball of your toes.
- To start, add water into basin and slowly pour in Epsom salt.
- Drop in the Hibiscus & Aloe Bath Bomb and soak your feet in the water for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Inhale the sweet essential oil blend.
- If desired, exfoliate your heels and toes with a pumice.
- Remove your feet and pat dry them with a clean towel.
- Finish up by giving yourself a foot massage with our soothing Lavender Love Shea Moisturizer, or have your boo give you a relaxing foot massage :)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.