Jacq's Organics March Giveaway Terms
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Jacq’s Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on March 16, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 26, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes End Date”), such period referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period.” The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Jacq’s Organics LLC. (the “Sweepstakes Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules.
Prize: There will be one (1) winner of the Sweepstakes who will receive a prize consisting of: (a) $200 store credit to Jacq’s online store at www.jacqsorganics.com (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $200). Terms and conditions of the Jacq’s store credits apply. Odds of winning are affected by the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes Sponsor by the Sweepstakes End Date. Total ARV of all prizes: $200. Allow 4-6 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. The actual number of prizes awarded is based on the number of eligible entries received. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. Winners are responsible for all other expenses note expressly set forth in the prize description. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, winners may be required to provide proof of identification or eligibility. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winners.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sweepstakes Sponsor, and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Selection of Winners: On or about March 25, 2017 (the “Drawing Date”), the Sweepstakes Sponsor will select the one (1) potential winner. The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail using the information provided on the entry form, within thirty (30) days of the Drawing Date. In the event a winner does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of such notice, a winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, an alternate winner may be contacted. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. Each winner agree to the use of his/her name, address (by reference only to the state, province, country or region), likeness, and/or prize information by Sweepstakes Sponsor and its respective affiliates for promotional purposes in any medium without additional permission or compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, the winners may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
- Conditions: The Sweepstakes Sponsor and its respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law) all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes, including these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Sweepstakes should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sweepstakes Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of the Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sweepstakes Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such occurrence. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by New York law, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that New York courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes and that venue shall only be in New York, New York.
- Winners List: To retrieve the list of winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope within ninety (90) days following the Drawing Date to the Sweepstakes Sponsor, Attn: Jacq’s Sweepstakes Winners List. Vermont and Washington residents may omit return postage.
- Sweepstakes Sponsor:
Jacq’s Organics LLC. 61 SW Third Avenue, Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Notice: The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Sweepstakes in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
- Copyright 2017 Jacq’s Organics LLC. All rights reserved.